Monday, August 22, 2011

Book Review: Silver Moon

Today's review is on the novella Silver Moon by Stacey Thompson-Geer

Silver Moon is just one of the few novella's that I have read, and the second manuscript from Thompson-Geer. The first of which I found very difficult to read due the abundance of spelling and grammatical errors.

Though in Silver Moon there were much less mistakes, I still recommend Ms. Thompson-Geer seriously consider looking into obtaining a second editor. The story however was by far more enjoyable than I expected, and I would have liked to see it as a stand alone novel.

With so many books being written today about vampires, werewolves, and witches, it is not easy to come up with an interesting storyline or unique character's, but Silver Moon does pretty well. I saw a little of Anita Blake, Cassie Palmer, and Rachel Morgan, as well as their male counterparts, which, for me at least was just fine.

Rose finds herself in front of the vampire council. Though she herself could due without the council, she takes a "job" to help capture a rogue were. She is aided by Bobbie; a witch, and another werewolf.

There is sexual tension, betrayal, and love. Silver Moon is a definite must read in my book. Just look past the errors.

3.5 instead of 4 of 5 stars due to the editing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment