Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Book Review: Everything Erotic Vol. I, II, & III

Today's review will be on the Everything Erotic collection, volumes I, II, & III

Warning: These books contain explicit Sexual Content. Graphic Material. Adult Content. Mature Readers Only.

The Everything Erotic series is a collection of short erotic stories from authors Whitley Gray, Greta Goddard, M.K. Elliott, Nickie Asher, Scarlett Jameson, Boone Brux, Alice Gaines, CJ Ellisson, Danielle Gaven and Delilah Devlin.

Each of these fabulous writers brings forth stories that will curl your toes, make you blush, as well as leaving you wanting more and more. You will most assuredly want to grab your significant other to satisfy your own needs and hopefully his or hers as well. It's really to bad there is no snow on Kauai because I could have used some to cool off as I read each of these volumes.

Not only will you become aroused by these books, you may learn some interesting facts about the history of sex. There is a some helpful advice on some toys and other products that may spice up your sex life. From lubes to rings it's all spelled out with where to get them and how to use them.

This series is a GREAT gift for the holiday season! It's time like these that I wish my family were Jewish. I could get one book for each day of Chanukah and read them all the season long. Pick up your copies early and check out the toy's section too. They would, along with the books make FANGTASTIC stocking stuffers!! I know I want some!! :)

4 of 5 stars for volumes I - III

0 comments:

Post a Comment