Monday, June 4, 2012

Book Review: Just One Drop: The Grey Wolves, #3

   Today's review is on Just One Drop: The Grey Wolves, #3 by Quinn Loftis

Though Just One Drop is number three in The Grey Wolves series, it is a fantastic stand alone book.  Being that I had not read the first two books in this series, I thought that I would feel like I was missing something the whole time read it.  However, Just One Drop is so well written that I never felt that way.  I couldn't help but fall in love with the snarky Jennifer Adams as much as Decebel had, and gained a huge crush him just as well.

There is nothing that can decimate a heart as much as unrequited love. And though there is strong attraction between Decebel and Jennifer, Decebel has already lost someone he once loved and doesn't want  to be responsible for someone else.  He doesn't want a mate. Fight as he might though, his wolf knows that Jennifer is his true mate signs or no signs.

When the unmated members of the pack are "invited" to get together with other packs unmated members, it will take all of Decebel's strength to keep his wolf in check.  He wants Jennifer, he loves her, and he finally gets the courage to tell her and is pleased with her response.

There is danger afoot however.  A plot to get rid of Jennifer, a turncoat in the pack, and a plot to kill the Alpha and his Mate. 

I really enjoyed reading Just One Drop, even though there were some editing mistakes.  And I know I am being generous on my rating, but I say again, really enjoyed this book. 

There is something about the strength of the bond the characters have to their mates.  The amount of love they have for each other, that is shown through the pages.  The "I will love you through the end of time" kind of love.  It just touches me.  And any book that can touch me in some way is a good book in my opinion.

4 of 5 stars
Available at Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment