Saturday, September 24, 2011

Book Review: Passion

Today's review is on Passion by Lauren Kate

Passion is the third installment in Kate's Fallen series and sadly has left ME falling. Don't get me wrong, the book was as well written as the other two books, but the adventures in Passion were just to numerous and boring. Plus they left me with a nagging question.

Why does it seem as though Daniel is also reborn along with Luce? I was under the impression that he did not age, and simply waited for her to be reborn into each new life. If I am mistaken, please, someone tell me because I can't seem to get that question out of my mind. And how many times did we really have to read about Luce's past for her to figure out how she really felt about him? I kept hoping that the next chapter would be about something else only to be lead to another trip down memory lane.

To have gone through all of those pages and to feel let down? Just not the experience I was looking for, especially since I enjoyed the first two books. Here's to hoping that book four is better.

2 of 5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment