Saturday, August 6, 2011

Book Review: Undead and Undermined

Today's review is on Undead and Undermined by MaryJanice Davidson

Undermined is the 10th book in Davidson's Undead series and left me feeling so let down that I may not read the next installment. Who am I kidding? Of course I'll read the next book, if only to give Davidson a chance to redeem herself.

I have enjoyed all 9 of the other books in the series, but Undermined was by far the worst I have seen. Betsy was such a sniveler throughout the book that it was seriously annoying. What ever happened to Betsy's spine?  And what was with all of the rambling she did? It seems that there was a lot more of that in this book than was ever in any of the others.

The only time I actually really got into the story was when we got to see the letter Marc left for Betsy after he killed himself, and that was the epilogue!!

1 of 5 starts

0 comments:

Post a Comment