Sunday, October 9, 2011

Book Review: Succubus Revealed

*******SPOILER******SPOILER*******SPOILER******


Today's review is on Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

Succubus Revealed is the sixth and final installment in the Georgina Kincaid series.

Saying good bye to friends is never easy, and saying good bye to a great series is just as hard. But, good writers know when to continue on and when to stop. Richelle Mead is one of them.

I have enjoyed each and every installment in the Succubus series, but there is only so much you can throw at your characters before you start repeating yourself. I am sad that the series has ended, but happy that it ends on such a good note.

I loved the way Mead showed the connection Georgina and Seth had and why they were drawn together. I also loved how strong the relationships were between Georgina and her friends, and the extent to which they would sacrifice for her. How much they loved her. (Roman)

I'm a sucker for the happy endings as much as the next person, so I was glad to see the slate washed clean for the couple and that the visions from the Nyx were going to come true. I would have however wanted to see a bit of what happens next, but again "all great things must come to an end."

I look forward to the next great series from Mead as I'm sure many others are as well.

4 of 5 stars

P.S.
Good bye Georgina, Seth, Roman, Peter, Cody, Hugh, and Carter. I will miss you guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment