Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Book Review: Sweep-Book of Shadows

Today's review is on Sweep: Book of Shadows by:  Cate Tiernan

I had often seen this series at my local Borders bookstore but never thought to purchase it.  So when my sister handed me her copy while I was visiting her I didn't hesitate to check it out.

Morgan Rowlands thought she was just an ordinary girl, but when a new student; Cal Blaire, comes to town she finds that she is so much more. 

Cal invites Morgan and some of her friends to a party where he tells them about Wicca.  You see Cal is a witch looking to start a new coven.  Morgan finds herself drawn to Cal and to Wicca, but doesn't understand when her mother "freaks out" when she finds books on the subject in her room.

At the Samhain celebration where Morgan and her friends become official students and members of Cal's coven; the Cirrus Coven, she finds that she too is a blood witch.

Good books are those that seem to flow easily and end to early in my opinion, and this is one such book.  I look forward to reading the rest of the 14 books in this series.

4 of 5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment