Monday, July 25, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL!!

Now that I am fast approaching my goal of 100 books for the year, and the school year will be fast upon my family, I will finally be able to relax a bit.  Though I will still be reading and reviewing, I will be returning to my writing. 

As it stands, my book, Before The Darkness, is just a little over 40,000 words and still is not finished.  I need to add some, take out some, and change a little here or there.  I am setting a goal of having my draft completed by the end of the year, and will be sending out copies to some of my friends in both the writing and publishing fields.

When the new year begins again, I will be back in the reading frenzy that I enjoy just as much as my writing.  (If not more......hehehehe)  So keep checking in on my progress, and check in often.  You never know what I'll be up to.  Insert crazy laughter here.

Mahalo and Aloha to all of my blog followers, my Goodreads friends, and my Twitter followers.

Annette M G Nishmoto

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment